Pages

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Banana Nut Taco

I love nut butter!  I love bananas!  I love them combined together!  I love creative ways to eat them!  And I love giving the snack a fun name!


This isn't really a recipe, just a great idea I had to quickly and easily eat a banana with nut butter.  All you do is unpeel a banana.  Then, drag a knife through the banana lengthwise to carve out the middle to hold the nut butter like a taco holds its fillings.  Now add your favorite nut butter: peanut butter, almond butter, cashew butter, walnut butter, pecan butter, sunflower seed butter, pumpkin seed butter, etc.  Or make a combination!  I once added chocolate peanut butter (love PB&Co. brand) to half the banana and the other half had sunflower seed butter!

This was a huge banana with crunchy peanut butter! 
Lately, I have been adding almond butter and the "filling" is overflowing the banana!
I seriously eat this snack like it's my job!

No comments:

Post a Comment