Pages

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Chocolate Avocado Pudding

I made this dessert the other night and will definitely be making it again.  It was made with an avocado, so it was very creamy and satisfying.  When I took my first bite the avocado really stood out, but as I continued to eat it I really loved the taste.  In fact, I could have eaten another one.  Here's the recipe I followed, but there are so many different ways to include an avocado into chocolate pudding so play around with the recipe and see what you like.

Ingredients:
  • 1 avocado
  • 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
  • 1/2 tsp vanilla
  • 1/4 cup maple syrup
  • 2 tablespoons almond milk (I had chocolate flavored in the fridge so I used that)
Directions: Combine all ingredients in a blender until smooth.  Refrigerate until ready to serve. (This made 2 servings.)



Update: I made this pudding again only this time I made Dark Chocolate Avocado Pudding.  I used 4 tablespoons of dark cocoa powder and 2 tablespoons of original almond milk.  Wow! I love the dark chocolate and it was super dark!





This recipe yields 2 servings.
Based on the ingredients for the Dark Chocolate Avocado Pudding using original Silk PureAlmond Milk, 1 serving yields approximately 288 calories and 4g protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment