Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Grasshopper Pudding Parfait

I have one more St. Patrick's Day recipe, a green dessert I adapted from this recipe I found online. I changed the recipe around quite a bit. Here's how I made my Grasshopper Pudding Parfait:

Ingredients:


  • 19 ounces silken tofu
  • 1 tsp peppermint extract
  • 1/2 cup agave
  • 3/4 cup almond milk
  • 3 tablespoons coconut oil, softened
  • 2 tsp vanilla extract
  • small handful of spinach (for the green color) or you can use green food coloring
  • 8 or more crushed cookies (I used a brand by Kinnikinnick called Kinnitoos Chocolate Sandwich Creme)

Directions:

  1. In a blender, add all ingredients, except crushed cookies, and blend until smooth.
  2. Assemble the parfait by layering cookie crumbles and pudding.
  3. Top with cookie crumbles.
  4. Chill in fridge for at least an hour before eating so the pudding firms up.

This recipe makes four servings.

No comments:

Post a Comment