Pages

Friday, July 13, 2012

PB Strawberry Yogurt Bowl

Several blogs I follow list what has been eaten each day for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks.  One very common breakfast I always see are these yogurt bowls.  I always think they sound absolutely amazing and very nutritious plus they have all my favorite ingredients: yogurt, nut butter, fruits, and chia seeds! Yum! I decided to finally try one of these yogurt bowls out this morning and I think this breakfast is going to be happening a lot more often!

Here's the ingredients I used:
  • 1 tablespoon peanut butter
  • 1 container Silk vanilla yogurt
  • 3 sliced strawberries
  • 1/2 tablespoon chia seeds
I had about 1 tablespoon of peanut butter left in the jar so I just tossed in the yogurt, strawberries, and chia seeds and ate it right out of that to get every last drop of peanut butter!  This was a great filling breakfast, especially preworkout!

This picture is after I mixed it all together!

Some of the strawberries I left right on top instead of mixing them in

No comments:

Post a Comment