Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Thai Peanut Sauce

I've made spring rolls 3 times before.  This past Tuesday, I made my most favorite version.  I do not know if it was because I really liked the ingredients I put inside the rice paper wraps (raw shredded carrots, raw shredded zucchini, and raw kale), if I'm just becoming better at wrapping them, or if it's because instead of just dipping them in regular tamari sauce I actually made this amazing Thai Peanut Sauce!

I cannot remember where I saw this recipe online, but here's the recipe I followed: 

Ingredients:
  • 1/4 cup natural peanut butter
  • 1/2 tablespoon tamari
  • 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice (you can use lime)
  • 1/2 tablespoon pure maple syrup (you can use agave)
  • 3/4 teaspoon ginger
  • 1/4 cup almond milk
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and whisk together until smooth. (This makes enough for 12 spring rolls)

No comments:

Post a Comment